The Mermaid necklace features a one-of-kind irregular shaped natural freshwater keshi pearl accented by a tarnish-resistant 14k gold filled whale tail charm. An elegant and timeless piece for the modern woman that loves the beach.
- 6mm irregular shaped Freshwater Keshi Pearls
- Tarnish-resistant 14K Gold Filled Whale Tail charm
- Tarnish-resistant 14K Gold Filled 1mm cable chain
PEARL is the stone of innocence and faith. As we go through life, the magic of the world can escape us. That's why we should preserve that child-like innocence inside; we must continue to view the world and our life with curious, passionate, and enthusiastic eyes. Pearls are nature's symbol of that innocence - a reminder that the world is still a magical place to be in.
GOLD is the metal of honour, recognition, wealth, and happiness. It has a striking appearance that is universally flattering on anyone who wears it. We love that it has the ability to elevate any gemstone into something more eye-catching. Wearing gold accessories can unleash a sense of regality from within you. Let it remind you that when you hold that confidence and assertiveness, you become royal in your own right.
Please note that each piece is thoughtfully handcrafted with care, but due to the nature of natural pearls, it may vary slightly in appearance from the image shown.
Our necklace chain comes in a variety of lenghts you can choose from:
- 16" (40cm) - ideal length for a slim neck
- 18" (45cm) - ideal length for medium sized neck
- 20" (50cm) - ideal length for thicker neck
How to Measure:
To identify how far the necklace drop will be for your body type, you can use a piece of string measured to the lenght of your choice and drape it around your neck. Because each body is unique, this will give you more of an accurate idea where the necklace will sit across your neckline.
Please check our Sizing and Care page for more information.
Shipping & Exchanges
All our items comes with Free Standard Shipping Australia-wide.
We also offer express shipping option on checkout.
We are committed to processing all orders as quickly as possible. Due to the fact that all items are currently handmade to order, please allow up to 2-5 business days for items to be shipped. If for any reason it will take more than 2 days to process the order, we will communicate the delays to you immediately.
All shipping is fulfilled through Australia Post.
For international orders, please contact us to arrange shipping options.
We understand that shopping online could be frustrating. That is why we offer Free Return Shipping labels for exchanges for purchases bought for reasons such as wrong sizing or if you wish to replace it with a different style of the same value or greater.
For more information about our returns and exchanges, please check our Policy page.
Warranty & Care
We want you to be happy. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase and wish to return it for a refund, we accept returns of items up to 15 days after delivery.
Please check our Policy page for more information.
All of our pieces are handcrafted with love and care and made to the highest quality standards. Whether you are wearing them in your daily life, or save them for special occasions, there are some easy ways to ensure the longevity of your jewellery:
- Avoid contact with perfume, lotion, makeup, and water and avoid wearing them during active or vigorous exercise/activity.
- Chemical products, detergent, excessive sweat can damage the fibres and wear the elastic more quickly.
- Keep your jewellery safe by keeping it in a cloth bag or a jewellery box when you are not wearing it.
- Please keep your jewellery out of the reach of small children and animals. This protects the gems, as well as animals and children, from causing accidental tugging and breakage of pieces.
- Our fine jewellery collection such as open rings requires additional care when wearing to avoid misshaping them or snagging on clothing or towels.
Our product packaging also comes with a free polishing cloth to clean off the jewellery pieces.
Natural Gemstones and Pearls
Each piece is hand crafted from carefully selected natural gemstones or pearls to create a truly one-of-kind jewellery that is unique to you.
Precious metals made to last
We only use 925 Sterling Silver, 9K Solid Gold or 14K Gold Filled metals - never plated. All quality materials that are guaranteed to last.
Beautifully styled and ready for gifting
Our love for design and aesthetics translates in everything we do. From shopping experience to unboxing your pieces, it's an overall elegant experience.