The beaded bracelets are strung with durable elastic string making them easy to put on and take off for daily wear.
Depending on the design, we have the following bracelet sizes available:
- 14 cm - Extra Small - our smallest size that fits wrists measuring 14 cm
- 15 cm - Small - fits wrists measuring 15 cm
- 16 cm - Medium - fits wrists measuring 16 cm
- 17 cm - Large - fits wrists measuring 17 cm
- 18 cm - Extra Large - our largest size that fits wrists measuring 18 cm
- if your size is not available in the product page, please contact us, we can customise it for you.
- Snug fit - select the size down (example: 15 cm)
- Loose fit - select the size up (example: 16 cm)
If you are unsure about your size, please contact us before or right after placing your order to have a 1-on-1 discussion on fitting.
- Avoid contact with perfume, lotion, makeup, and water and avoid wearing them during active or vigorous exercise/activity.
- Chemical products, detergent, excessive sweat can damage the fibres and wear the elastic more quickly.
- Keep your jewellery safe by keeping it in a cloth bag or a jewellery box when you are not wearing it.
- Please keep your jewellery out of the reach of small children and animals. This protects the gems, as well as animals and children, from causing accidental tugging and breakage of pieces.
- Our fine jewellery collection such as open rings requires additional care when wearing to avoid misshaping them or snagging on clothing or towels.
If your beaded bracelet comes with white lava stones, it can become discoloured over time specially if you're using oils with natural yellowish colour or if it gets in touch with makeup. If this happened to your beaded bracelet, you can use mild soap or toothpaste with baking soda and warm water to clean it. Brush it lightly with a soft toothbrush or a magic eraser foam if needed.
In case of breakage due to normal wear and tear, we encourage you to please contact us at email@example.com or use our contact form to arrange for repairs. We would be happy to bring them back to life for you, rather than throwing them away, this way it is better for our environment.
All of our jewellery is thoughtfully handcrafted, unique and precious. Please wear them with the utmost care.