The Petit Noir Stacker Bracelet is made out of small Black Agate and Matte Black Onyx gemstone beads. This bracelet suits the lover of everything black. It's a fantastic gender neutral style with an edgy personality and subtle touch of class.
- 4mm Black Agate
- 4mm Matte Black Onyx
- 4mm Rose Gold Tone Electroplated Hematite gemstone
- High quality durable elastic cord
AGATE is the stone of balance, inner peace, and communication. It can inspire you to find peace within your inner and outer worlds. There are countless storms in life that require you to have a sense of stability, clarity, and strength. Let the stone remind you to harness these qualities and lead you towards finding your balance in all situations.
ONYX is the stone of will-power and focus. The swift motions of modern-day life can lead you towards different directions, leaving you confused and off-centre. Wearing Onyx can be a reminder to find a purpose, set your priorities, and chase your goals. Let it inspire you to have the will-power to fearlessly charge forward without fear and hesitations.
Please note that each piece is thoughtfully handcrafted with care, but due to the nature of natural gemstones, it may vary slightly in appearance from the image shown. The product images feature a size 14-15cm version of the bracelet.
Depending on the design, we have the following bracelet sizes available:
- 14 cm - Extra Small - our smallest size that fits wrists measuring 14 cm
- 15 cm - Small - fits wrists measuring 15 cm
- 16 cm - Medium - fits wrists measuring 16 cm
- 17 cm - Large - fits wrists measuring 17 cm
- 18 cm - Extra Large - our largest size that fits wrists measuring 18 cm
If your size is not available in the product page, please contact us, we can customise it for you.
How to Measure:
To get the best fit, measure your wrist with a tape measure firmly but not too tightly, it should fit snugly around your wrist, with no play or space between your skin and the tape.
If you do not have a tape measure, you can still measure your wrist with a string or strip of paper and mark where the ends meet, then lay it against a ruler.
The exact measurement of your wrist should be the size to select on our product pages. All our bracelets are made with the appropriate allowance to fit your measurement, so there is no need to step up your size. Example: If your wrist measurement is 15 cm, then select 15 cm as your size.
If your wrist measurement falls between 2 sizes, you can chose the smaller size for a snug fit, or the bigger size if you prefer a looser fit.
Please check our Sizing and Care page for more information.
Shipping & Exchanges
All our items comes with Free Standard Shipping Australia-wide.
We also offer express shipping option on checkout.
We are committed to processing all orders as quickly as possible. Due to the fact that all items are currently handmade to order, please allow up to 2-5 business days for items to be shipped. If for any reason it will take more than 2 days to process the order, we will communicate the delays to you immediately.
All shipping is fulfilled through Australia Post.
For international orders, please contact us to arrange shipping options.
We understand that shopping online could be frustrating. That is why we offer Free Return Shipping labels for exchanges for purchases bought for reasons such as wrong sizing or if you wish to replace it with a different style of the same value or greater.
For more information about our returns and exchanges, please check our Policy page.
Warranty & Care
We want you to be happy. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase and wish to return it for a refund, we accept returns of items up to 15 days after delivery.
Please check our Policy page for more information.
All of our pieces are handcrafted with love and care and made to the highest quality standards. Whether you are wearing them in your daily life, or save them for special occasions, there are some easy ways to ensure the longevity of your jewellery:
- Avoid contact with perfume, lotion, makeup, and water and avoid wearing them during active or vigorous exercise/activity.
- Chemical products, detergent, excessive sweat can damage the fibres and wear the elastic more quickly.
- Keep your jewellery safe by keeping it in a cloth bag or a jewellery box when you are not wearing it.
- Please keep your jewellery out of the reach of small children and animals. This protects the gems, as well as animals and children, from causing accidental tugging and breakage of pieces.
- Our fine jewellery collection such as open rings requires additional care when wearing to avoid misshaping them or snagging on clothing or towels.
Our product packaging also comes with a free polishing cloth to clean off the jewellery pieces.